Qinteresting Forum

Full Version: Playin' with Photoshop Layer Styles...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to see you do this on COOLTEXT Chrome!!!  Tongue

[Image: Chromatic_Shiny_Black_big_300_dpi.jpg]
lol.. I have PS -- I know a trick or two. But I'm super talented with cooltext.com :p
One for Denny

[Image: Dennylouie_Shiny_Black_big_300_dpi.jpg]
Haha Cooltext +1
Actually YoYo is really talented with graphical work -- not sure if he used cooltext here.. if he said he used photoshop, he used photoshop, trust me. The fillers (most of them) in the QI channel he made in (I forgot the name of the program) -- but in one of the most difficult to use much less master effects programs on the planet. I believe the same software is used for CGI in movies.
(07-03-2016, 10:57 PM)Chromatic Wrote: [ -> ]Actually YoYo is really talented with graphical work -- not sure if he used cooltext here.. if he said he used photoshop, he used photoshop, trust me.  The fillers (most of them) in the QI channel he made in (I forgot the name of the program) -- but in one of the most difficult to use much less master effects programs on the planet.  I believe the same software is used for CGI in movies.

Yeah that was not really what i ment. It's obvious those weren't made by cooltext. They look amazing, and with cooltext it would only reach nice. Big Grin
But I've used cooltext a lot too.
For anyone coming across this thread and have no idea what cooltext is.

Just go to http://www.cooltext.com

Very, very handy Smile