Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What song are you listening to right now?
Basically, just post the song your listening to at the moment, and if you'd like, include a Youtube video for it!

Click the "Insert a Video above, next to the Smiley icon -- And select the source of the video.. ie: Youtube, and paste the URL.

Code:
Or just put the tags [video=youtube]put the url[/video]

Nothing like seeing Jimmy Page still rocking out

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

I expected that from Nora,.. but Dave just impressed me with his voice.

The whole band still alive -- And Man does Robert Plant sound good!

classic chrome Smile love that song ! ...and  atm  im listening to freebird -lynyrd skynyrd

(02-11-2015, 10:02 AM)Dennylouie Wrote:  classic chrome Smile love that song ! ...and  atm  im listening to freebird -lynyrd skynyrd

Love Freebird! I went ahead and added the song for you...

If you use the full editor option in your reply.. just look up at where the options are above and you'll see the blue icon .. looks like this:

[Image: youtube.jpg]

Click that.. then select "youtube" and paste the URL of the video and bam it pops up! (Yeah, you have to find the video.. haha)

You guys no longer need to do anything for your videos to embed, it's coded to automatically do so Smile

Anyhow,.. Anyone remember this one?

I love this song,..

nice D
(02-26-2015, 10:41 AM)Dennylouie Wrote:  nice  D

Yeah slow, sad, depressing sounding.. but for some reason I love piano and a nice voice.. shrug.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon