Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Payday Hack
Information 
Yoyo asked about the Payday 2 hack, so here it is--

First you need to find a reliable and recent version of the file iphlpapi.dll file online, then you either create your own script.lua file that is compatible, or find one that some kind people have already written and uploaded. To write it, it would look sort of like this;

Code:
-- God mode
managers.player:player_unit() :character_damage():set_invulnerable( true )

-- Instant mask on
tweak_data.player.put_on_mask_time = 0.1

-- Infinite stamina
function PlayerMovement:_change_stamina( value ) end
function PlayerMovement:is_stamina_drained() return false end
function PlayerStandard:_can_run_directional() return true end

-- Carry mods (throwing distance, movement speed, jumping, running)
local car_arr = { 'being', 'mega_heavy', 'heavy', 'medium', 'light', 'coke_light' }
for i, name in ipairs(car_arr) do
   tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].throw_distance_multiplier = 1.5
   tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].move_speed_modifier = 1
   tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].jump_modifier = 1
   tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].can_run = true
end

-- Super jump (when running, you jump 1.5x high)
function PlayerStandard:_perform_jump(jump_vec)
   local v = math.UP * 470
   if self._running then
       v = math.UP * 470 * 3.5
   end
   self._unit:mover() :set_velocity( v )
end

You will also want to download a program called Extreme Injector (v 2.1 is the most recent, I believe). This will inject the file into your game.
Once you have these files, you would want to put ONLY THE SCRIPT FILE into your Payday 2 folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2). If you place the iphlpapi file into your folder, the game will not run. Start the Payday 2 game. Minimize the game (Alt+tab) then open your script and change anything you need to. Mine has the option of changing what level you are at, how many skill tree points you have, and adding cash, so I would change those. Ctrl+S or save the file, then drag the iphlpapi file into your Payday folder. Once you have completed these, you will open up your Extreme Injector. Under Process Name, you will want to click Select, then select the Window option. Select Payday 2. Next select Add DLL, find your iphlpapi.dll file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2. Click Inject. If a window doesn't pop up verifying that the code has been injected, just click a couple more times to be sure. Go back to your Payday 2 game.

To use the hack, once you start a game (online or offline, but it is not safe to use online if you are playing with random people since a mod could pick you out and ban you for cheating) press the INSERT key on your keyboard, and it should be good to go. Smile I hope this makes sense. If anyone needs help finding the correct files, let me know. I have the entire script available on my pc as well that I am willing to share.

What hacks I have
Super jump
Infinite ammo clip
Infinite saw
Infinite cable ties
infinite equipment (such as key cards, thermal paste, jammers, etc.)
Allow interaction with anything (ECM jammers, picking locks, shaped charges, etc.)
Instant interaction (answering pagers, lock picking, drill set up)
All weapons
All masks
Long distance throwing (the only bags I have noticed you cannot throw are ones with artifacts in them)
Infinite stamina

If you don't want to use the hacks for the game while you are playing, I suggest dragging them out of your Payday 2 folder and leaving them on your desktop until you need them again. Also, each time you reboot the game, you need to remove the iphlpapi.dll file from the Payday 2 folder prior to starting, then Alt+Tab to replace it and inject the hack back into your game with the Extreme Injector.
lol! I've found hacks make games boring very quick. Fun for a bit, but takes the challenge out of it. Still cool though, thanks!

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

hmm ! I remember Brandy when she was sweet and innocent! just wanted to play games for the fun of it but recently she has been hacking! and i just worry that today its a video ! but who knows in the future ! the fed reserve? the pentagon ? as a friend of brandy i would like us to all help her overvcome her hacking addiction ! lol XXX Big Grin
Haha denny! I need hacker rehab! Nah I've only used it to help anti level up a bit recently. Otherwise I keep it out of my folder. ?
ah thats good to know lol Smile i was worried we were going to lose you to the 'dark net' lol Tongue
(02-11-2015, 12:38 PM)Brandy_Marie Wrote:  Haha denny! I need hacker rehab! Nah I've only used it to help anti level up a bit recently. Otherwise I keep it out of my folder. ?

Heeeeyyy.... I need some levels and gear, guns, and silent drills and stuff! Hack for me Big Grin We'll both hack (you don't get banned for it do you?) and get my guy up to par with the rest of you.

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

(02-11-2015, 07:16 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 12:38 PM)Brandy_Marie Wrote:  Haha denny! I need hacker rehab! Nah I've only used it to help anti level up a bit recently. Otherwise I keep it out of my folder. ?

Heeeeyyy....  I need some levels and gear, guns, and silent drills and stuff!  Hack for me Big Grin   We'll both hack (you don't get banned for it do you?) and get my guy up to par with the rest of you.

Welllllll, if you join us once in a while I would be more than happy to hack and play with you to get you leveled up!! Just let me know when. And, if you hack yourself, you can give yourself as many skill points as you want, so you can unlock any and everything available. Smile And no, as long as we host as a "friends-only" game and don't report each other, nobody will get banned. For whatever reason, though, Denny and Mutley can't ever seem to join me if I had my hacks in the folders. Hopefully we don't have that issue!!
Hackings baad mmmmkaaaay ! lol Tongue
STOP HACKING
(02-05-2015, 11:41 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  lol! I've found hacks make games boring very quick. Fun for a bit, but takes the challenge out of it. Still cool though, thanks!

...... said the haxor standing in the middle of the street, shooting with his unlimited ammo hack, to see how long it takes for the game to kill him through his hacked health. Who, when is finally downed, resurrects himself with another hack.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon