Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 Out Of 10 Cats Does ________ [fill in the blank]
Rainbow 
8 Out Of 10 Cats Does ______ [fill in the blank]
I mean... they did Deal or No Deal; we can come up with better ideas than that.

8 Out of 10 Cats Plays Girl Talk
ooooOOOOOH, Jimmy's laugh is so sexy on the Dream Phone!

You know, Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we just take the time to look at it.
-The Phantom Planet [1961]
I've always been a fan of "The Match Game". Thats a game conducive to muckin about, and I'd think it would make a setting for them. Sean Locke = Charles Nelson Reilly? .. O.o
Thumbs Up 
Good call.

8 Out Of Cats Does Double Dare
This would be infinitely watchable.

You know, Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we just take the time to look at it.
8 out of 10 Cats Does A Bit of Fry and Laurie Doing Countdown!

I'd love to see Stephen Fry as a contestant on 8/10 Does countdown. Have Stephen Fry on Sean's team and Hugh Laurie on Jon's team.. that would make a good episode. Hopefully Fry would give Sean a leg up but Laurie is no idiot Wink

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

8 Out of 10 Cats does Call Of Duty? Smile

Reginald D Hunter said he's the man if that happens below:

Hasn't Stephen been on normal Countdown many times? I do like the idea of those two squaring off, though I wouldn't mind Hugh in Dictionary Corner, singing, with David Mitchell as the other contestant.

(02-07-2015, 01:56 AM)Capn_Eric Wrote:  Hasn't Stephen been on normal Countdown many times? I do like the idea of those two squaring off, though I wouldn't mind Hugh in Dictionary Corner, singing, with David Mitchell as the other contestant.

He's appeared 17 times according to: http://wiki.apterous.org/Stephen_Fry

[Image: frycountdown.jpg]

The last being 2001, if that source is accurate.

Hugh would be great in Dictionary corner with his musical skill,.. but I dunno, I sort of think the whole Fry and Laurie brotherhood would make for a huge audience and great episode.. Though there is no doubt in my mind they would "outshine" the stars of each team, .. Sean Lock and Jon Richardson which , technically, they probably try to avoid. That said, I doubt the producers of 8/10 Does Countdown would say No if the duo were willing to do it,.. which would invariably spin off a rematch.

It would work better on not overpowering Sean and Jon with one of them in Dictionary Corner.. and frankly either one could do any of the jobs on the show.. Stephen would probably match Susie Dent on Lexicography , cause, well,.. it's Stephen Fry. Smile

Speaking of David Mitchell,.. I'd like to see David Mitchell vs. Robert Webb for obvious reasons. Obviously Mitchell should have the strong advantage which is easily offset by putting David on Sean's team, and Robert on Jon's.

Perhaps 8/10 needs to consult us.. lol.

(02-07-2015, 07:27 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  Perhaps 8/10 needs to consult us.. lol.

Clearly they should, but I fear it's more likely they steal our ideas after finding this forum.

They'd have to do a lot of convincing to get those two on the show. Hugh hardly does this sort of gig.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon