Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to STOP the "Servers at Capacity" Messages forever!
Hey guys,

We figured out a way to solve/stop the "Uh Oh! Video Servers are at capacity, try again in a few moments. Or go VIP." Annoying message that pops up all the time on Vaughnlive.

Stop this:

[Image: 3_serverscap.jpg]

By right clicking the video itself, which will show this:

[Image: image.jpg]

Click on Settings -- which takes you to :

Here (as the arrows show) -- You click on the folder icon (Local storage) - and click on "DENY".

That's it. Done. no more messages!

Though do note that this will likely cause your volume control in vaughnlive to not respond - so set your volume where you want it before doing this.
However, you can always turn it back ON at any time to adjust things, then turn it right back off to kill the servers at capacity messages.

Hope that helps!

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

(05-10-2016, 09:58 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  Hey guys,

We figured out a way to solve/stop the "Uh Oh! Video Servers are at capacity, try again in a few moments. Or go VIP." Annoying message that pops up all the time on Vaughnlive.

Stop this:

[Image: 3_serverscap.jpg]

By right clicking the video itself, which will show this:

Click on Settings -- which takes you to :

Here (as the arrows show) -- You click on the folder icon (Local storage) - and click on "DENY".  

That's it.  Done.  no more messages!

Though do note that this will likely cause your volume control in vaughnlive to not respond - so set your volume where you want it before doing this.  
However, you can always turn it back ON at any time to adjust things, then turn it right back off to kill the servers at capacity messages.

Hope that helps!
Having issues? Why did you quote the message and not reply/say anything?

(05-13-2016, 01:45 AM)Chromatic Wrote:  Having issues? Why did you quote the message and not reply/say anything?

No Chrome, not having any issues. Was going to comment that you did a great job visually, step-by-step outlining the process, but hit the reply button inadvertently, so it posted without the comment. Then I figured you knew that anyway and it would look weird if I posted another comment, so left it as is. Anyway, great job!
(05-13-2016, 06:30 PM)Deep Wrote:  
(05-13-2016, 01:45 AM)Chromatic Wrote:  Having issues? Why did you quote the message and not reply/say anything?

No Chrome, not having any issues.  Was going to comment that you did a great job visually, step-by-step outlining the process, but hit the reply button inadvertently, so it posted without the comment.  Then I figured you knew that anyway and it would look weird if I posted another comment, so left it as is.   Anyway, great job!

It's all good Smile

Side note: Google approved ads for this website/forum - So I have them on here trying to get a few pennies (ads are very non profitable despite what many think lol) to try and offset the QI Channel, the web hosting costs, ISP costs, and so on as people don't really donate -- So the more activity here the better,.. it could be an easier way for people to help keep the Qi channel up by just being active on these forums. Wink

(05-13-2016, 11:16 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  
(05-13-2016, 06:30 PM)Deep Wrote:  

No Chrome, not having any issues.  Was going to comment that you did a great job visually, step-by-step outlining the process, but hit the reply button inadvertently, so it posted without the comment.  Then I figured you knew that anyway and it would look weird if I posted another comment, so left it as is.   Anyway, great job!

It's all good Smile

Side note:  Google approved ads for this website/forum - So I have them on here trying to get a few pennies (ads are very non profitable despite what many think lol) to try and offset the QI Channel, the web hosting costs, ISP costs, and so on as people don't really donate -- So the more activity here the better,.. it could be an easier way for people to help keep the Qi channel up by just being active on these forums. Wink

I think it is a great place for us to exchange ideas and info. Please let us know how the Google Ads work too; meaning, should we turn off adblock or whitelist this site, do the ads still count if we have it on, etc.. Easy enough for all of us to visit here at least once a day to generate some income for you, and asking someone to play one game a day on the site is not too much to ask.
(05-14-2016, 07:47 PM)Deep Wrote:  I think it is a great place for us to exchange ideas and info.  Please let us know how the Google Ads work too;  meaning, should we turn off adblock or whitelist this site, do the ads still count if we have it on, etc..  Easy enough for all of us to visit here at least once a day to generate some income for you, and asking someone to play one game a day on the site is not too much to ask.

Great question. Yes, please turn off/disable any ad blockers on this forum and Qinteresting.com (the main site that has the video and both chats (if you use it.. visit the forum and that site if you really want to help). Or whitelist if you prefer,.. You should be seeing ads between every post -- and one banner ad at the bottom of the forum - nothing up top.

The main qinteresting.com site has an ad sort of mid way down the page and one closer to bottom.

With ads,.. I've received 0.00 cents so far lol. You get money from people who click 'through' .. basically those who actually see them and click them -- However, people can do major harm if they try to click a bunch of ads a lot. So, to be fair and my youtube account (which is small, but makes a little money every several months) is linked to the same adsense account as the ads put up here,... -- I don't want anyone to click on advertisements unless they are genuinely interested in buying / using whatever the advertisement shows. Treat it like any ad elsewhere (except let them go unblocked) - If for some reason you feel like you want to click it to see more/buy it/use the service -- By all means click it. However, please no one click an ad just to click it. That is a quick way to have google ban/terminate my entire adsense account forever.

It's a tricky slope - but essentially the money is from a lot of people clicking the ads who actually want to use whatever the ad is about from different locations, not the same ones. To a MUCH lesser extent there is some money paid for "Impressions" per 1,000 -- So example .. if certain ads are seen by 1,000 people (but not clicked on) - it will generate some money. The average money from just having 1,000 ads being seen by a person (people) is anywhere from 0.1 cent to about $1.00 (It's not big money,.. it takes lots of people utilizing the webpage/site/forum regularly everyday to make those little bits of fractions of pennies to add up to money.

Hope that makes sense. I'd love for you guys to be able to honestly come in and click a bunch of ads and generate 10's of dollars per week.. but that's technically fraud if the people clicking have no intention of using what the ad represents.. make sense?

A lot of people who run sites with ads don't even tell anyone they know about the site or they block their IP's from the advertisements to avoid the friends clicking (with good intentions on helping said friend) on the ads a bunch of times but with no real 'intent' on using the service/buying the product the ad is for.

So just participate -- If every once in a while.. (Once every couple weeks, or longer) you come across an ad you actually are serious about using.. Sure click it, by all means - But only if it's because you want to find out more/use/buy the service/product.

This is why I would like to get the 'regulars' from our main site/ QInteresting to come participate on the forums -- like you are now -- making actual posts.. that's the BEST thing you guys can do. Is visit and make posts, respond to each other.. have fun with each other -- This activity brings in more people from the outside and the daily user count grows .. as this grows we have more people seeing the ad impressions - and some people (who we don't even know) will click on an ad here and there.

Forums are very much snowball like. The don't go anywhere if you don't have say half a dozen or a dozen people contributing at first every day - say at least a post/response a person/per day -- This snowballs into random other people as aforementioned coming into the now 'active' forum and participating.. those 6-12 turn into 20-30,.. those 20-30 turn into 70-100.. and so on. At that point you guys are probably used to posting and like coming in and want to check the 'forums' regularly but also all the other people are posting and it's a bustling place with hundreds or thousands of posts happening every day.

Sorry so long - I need to communicate this general idea(s) to everyone in our QI group, but be very specific not to click on ads just for the heck of it. The one thing that will NEVER hurt is having the ads pop up but not clicking on them -- So :

TLDR: Don't click an AD unless you are interested and want to use whatever it's offering (genuinely) -- Turn off adblockers of all types for Qinteresting.com/forum and Qinteresting.com so the ads show (even if no clicks are happening).

Thanks!

[quote='Chromatic' pid='1137' dateline='1463310348']
[quote='Deep' pid='1135' dateline='1463273222']

Thanks for the very informative answer, it's good to know what will help the forum and channel. I don't think I have seen your youtube channel linked here in the forum, and I would encourage everyone to visit it. Your channel has a very good mix of extremely helpful and informative videos on a range of topics, especially computers. Here is the link for those who don't have it: https://www.youtube.com/user/GizmoGallery/featured
It's all good Smile

Side note:  Google approved ads for this website/forum - So I have them on here trying to get a few pennies (ads are very non profitable despite what many think lol) to try and offset the QI Channel, the web hosting costs, ISP costs, and so on as people don't really donate -- So the more activity here the better,.. it could be an easier way for people to help keep the Qi channel up by just being active on these forums. Wink
[/quote]

Chrome,

I have been posting link to this tutorial to help drive people to the site, as well as help people of course, so hope the traffic and ad use is increasing.

Big Grin
(06-01-2016, 08:05 AM)Deep Wrote:  It's all good Smile

Chrome,

I have been posting link to this tutorial to help drive people to the site, as well as help people of course, so hope the traffic and ad use is increasing.

Big Grin
[/quote]

Deep, I truly appreciate your efforts/help here -- if we could get just a 1/4th of the QI mods to spend a couple days a week here posting say 3-4 times a week.. I think that would be enough to pull this thing off the ground with activity. As of current, QI forums have earned 8 pennies. Wink

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon